Thermo-Anemometer HD 2303.0
The HD2303.0 is a portable instrument with a large LCD display. It is designed for use in the fields of air conditioning, heating, ventilation and environmental comfort. It uses hot-wire or vane probes to measure air speed, flow rate, and temperature inside pipelines and vents. Temperature alone can also be measured by immersion, penetration or air contact probes.
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 140x88x38mm
Weight: 160g (complete with batteries)
Display: 2x4½ digits plus symbols
Visible area: 52x42mm
- The Max, Min and Avg function calculate the maximum, minimum or average values.
- Other functions include the relative measurement REL, the HOLD function, and the automatic shut-off that can be disabled.
- Temperature alone can also be measured by immersion, penetration or air contact probes.
- The thermo-anemometers have an IP67 protection rating.
- The temperature sensors can be chosen from the Pt100, Pt1000 sensors.
- The probes are equipped with the SICRAM module, with the factory calibration data stored inside.